Brawn Kleen is an industrial strength cleaner/degreaser, formulated for multiple job use
low foaming and high detergency make it ideal for spray cabinets and dip tanks
it is a concentrated formula that incorporates powerful grease cutting agents and detergents to effectively clean and degrease at high dilution ratios
contains a blend of chelating agents making it effective in hard water
a blend of mild, short term corrosion inhibitors leave an invisible protective coating without leaving an oily film
biodegradable, nontoxic and free rinsing.
Part No: 21747-DN55
- A blend of chelating agents making it effective in hard water. A blend of mild, short term corrosion inhibitors leave an invisible protective coating without leaving an oily film.
- Low foaming
- short term ferrous corrosion protection
- safe on aluminum
- solvent and nitrite free
- contains no SARA Title III, Section 313 ingredients
- Recommended for spray cabinets and dip tanks on most ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- for optimum detergency and rust protection
- may be used at room temperature up to 160 degrees
- always test in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Starting dilution ratios
- dilute 10:1 up to 40:1.
File: SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
OSHA and GHS compliant. Formerly 'MSDS'
File: PDS (Product Data Sheets)
Manufacturer Product Specifications Sheets