Brew Cleaner NF
Concentrated Soak Tank CIP Cleaner
Formula 21907 is an alkaline CIP and soak tank cleaner using the latest state of the art wetting agent technology to facilitate superior cleaning
completely removes soils and rinses easily
works on many soils and surface
it is very concentrated, so it may be used at very high dilutions
excellent for closed loop systems or boil out applications.
Part No: 21907-DN55
- Versatile,works on many soils and surfaces
- use in hot or cold water
- economical,concentrated may be used at very high dilution ratios
- powerful,excellent for close loop systems or boil out applications
- not recommended for use on aluminum.
- Please read the entire label and the SDS sheet before using this product.
- Soak tank cleaning
- product should be used between 3% to 15% depending on the means of application and the contaminate to be removed
- for general use a 5% concentration is recommended
- heated not to exceed 180oF:10:1
- CIP cleaning preheat water to 140oF to 180oF
- circulate 3% to 5% solution for 2 to 3 hours
- rinse thoroughly after use.
File: SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
OSHA and GHS compliant. Formerly 'MSDS'