Free Rinsing Brushless Vehicle Cleaner
A concentrated and unique heavy duty formula that incorporates a new generation surfactant system that effectively cleans most soils associated with exterior vehicle cleaning
Cyclone is formulated with leading edge chemistry to safely remove road film, bug residue, exhaust deposits, and various greases and oils from industrial to pedestrian road vehicles
an excellent formula for cleaning
formulated for versatility where multiple job performance is needed and a single product is required.
Part No: 22338-DN55
Volume: 55 DRUM
- An excellent formula for cleaning all ferrous and non-ferrous metals and most plastics
- contains a blend of high tech chelating agents to make it effective when used in hard or soft, hot or cold water.
- non caustic
- Dilute concentrate according to cleaning requirements
- for best results, apply with pressure and use at elevated temperatures.
- Heavy soil
- 1 part to 20 parts water
- medium soil
- 1 part to 40 parts water
- light soil
- 1 part to 60 parts water
very light soil
- 1 part to 120 parts water
File: SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
OSHA and GHS compliant. Formerly 'MSDS'
File: PDS (Product Data Sheets)
Manufacturer Product Specifications Sheets