Excalibur is a heavy duty water displacing, non staining, non emulsifiable oil based rust preventative for use on steel, cast iron, aluminum and galvanized metals
it is formulated for long term interior storage in high moisture and salt environments
this formula displaces water from the metal surface and deposits a thin highly protective film on the metal substrate
it leaves a thin film which gives thorough rust prevention in a 100°F humidity cabinet on polished steel panels for a minimum of 45 days. (ASTM D1748)
Part No: 36122-DN55
Volume: 55 DRUM
- Contains no barium or other heavy metals
- this makes the formula safer for employees and substantially reduces the cost of waste disposal
- Chemsafe offers technical service and custom formulations manufactured for your needs.
- It is a long term rust preventative for indoor storage
- it will separate out any water that may be introduced into the system
- therefore we recommend a dip tank application after a machining or cleaning operation
- the water naturally separates in a non-agitated environment and can be easily removed from the bottom of the tank
- this product may also be roller coated, brushed or sprayed
- many rust preventatives are flammable or combustible but this product has a flash point over 350°F which offers added safety and increased application flexibility.