Cutting, Grinding Coolant for Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Alloys
Formula 39205 is a high solids, chlorinated, low foaming, long sump life semi-synthetic coolant, formulated to handle many cutting and grinding operations
it offers the cooling and cleanliness of a synthetic fluid, while maintaining the advantages of a soluble oil.
Part No: 39205-DN55
Volume: 55 DRUM
- Formula 39205 is recommended for use on steel, cast iron, aluminum, and all ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- it is compatible with carbide tooling
- for questions on unusual or unique alloys or metals
- please contact your Chemsafe representative for any questions.
- Can be used from a 10:1 dilution up to a 30:1 dilution
- optimum dilution should be determined by performance properties in the specific application.
File: SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
OSHA and GHS compliant. Formerly 'MSDS'