Cooling, Tapping, Grinding Coolant for Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Alloys
This semi-synthetic coolant has been formulated to fill your need for a high performance product able to handle most milling, turning, tapping and grinding requirements
it offers the cooling and cleanliness of a synthetic fluid while maintaining the advantages of a soluble oil
exceptionally stable in hard water
the formula can be readily mixed, and remain stable in the sump even under conditions of long hard use, where continual water loss, the subsequent replenishment, and metal particles create heavy salt build-up in the coolant solution
Formula 39211 is non gumming in hard water.
Part No: 39211-DN55
Volume: 55 DRUM
- Formula 39211 is recommended for use on steel, cast iron, aluminum, and all ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- it is compatible with carbide tooling
- for questions on unusual or unique alloys or metals, please contact your Chemsafe representative
- Can be used from a 4:1 dilution up to a 29:1 dilution
- optimum dilution should be determined by performance properties in the specific application.
File: SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
OSHA and GHS compliant. Formerly 'MSDS'
File: PDS (Product Data Sheets)
Manufacturer Product Specifications Sheets