Low-Foaming Grinding Coolant for Ferrous Alloys
Formula 39300 is a low foaming coolant concentrate for use in high output grinding operations on cast iron, steel and other ferrous alloys where excellent cooling and rust prevention properties are the primary requirement
it dissolves readily in water to yield a clear blue solution which remains stable in the sump
Part No: 39300-DN55
Volume: 55 DRUM
- Formula 39300 is recommended for use on steel, cast iron and all ferrous alloys
- for questions on unusual or unique alloys or metals please contact your Chemsafe sales representative
- Recommended starting dilution ratio is 9:1
- can be used up to a dilution of 24:1
- optimum dilution should be determined by performance properties in the specific application.
File: SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
OSHA and GHS compliant. Formerly 'MSDS'